Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tisha's Sweet 16 - Pics

These are the pics I promished back here. Sorry I've only just gotten around to them, but here they are! :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Tisha

She has become a Mistress of the Digital Self-portrait! VERY talented!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Me and Tisha


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Me in Shiny, Shiny Black Shorts


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Tisha's Cool Bedroom

And the bed I crashed on when I first got to Levelland Friday monring. VERY comfy! (And BLUE!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the Levelland/Idahlou game

And these are Tisha's friends Kayci (left) and Brittany (center).

And below are some shots from the game...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tisha thinks this guy's butt is cute. She took this one.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think THIS guy's butt is cute. But I can't get anyone to back me up on that.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Final score there. They stomped us for most of the game, and we didn't come back in time.

Below is our pit-stop on our way taking everyone home.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's Tisha's Track meet the next morning. She's facing away from the camera in this first one, and the second one you can see her... if you know what you're looking for. It's like a Where's Waldo picture! :D

Incidentally, Lance can be seen to the extreme left of the pic, facing away from camera in a green jacket. Danika is just right of him, smiling. (Lance turned 16 the same day Tisha did.)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This last one is Tisha and Brittany at the mall. TRY to tell me these aren't cool chicks! ;)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are -- sadly -- the best of the pics I took. I'm a terrible photodocumentarian as I tend to get lost within the moments rather than photographing them. And when I do document, it's usually scribbled notes to remind me about stuff to WRITE about, lol.

Maybe when Tish turns 21 I'll hire somebody to follow us around and just take pictures, lol.

No comments: