Wednesday, September 20, 2006

As of Today, I am Virtually a Married Man!!! :D

Today Gnomey officially asked me to be her SecondLife "partner" and I accepted!!!

What that means is that in SL, Gnomey and I are married!!! :D We haven't had the cerimony yet, though. You can bet I'll have pics and a blog entry when we do, tho'! But as far as Linden Labs and SL is concerned, we were married the moment I accepted the proposal.

SHE proposed to ME, too!!! How badass is THAT! That's my baby!!! After she asked me if I would be interested I looked it up on the SL site and sent her the link. Then I asked if it mattered who proposed to whom because I could just send a proposal right then and there, but she said she wanted to do it!!! :D

I love that woman so MUCH!!!

We went in-world today to look for our wedding attire... Get this: She's actually into the idea of having a PIRATE WEDDING!!! HOW COOL IS MY WENDY!!! We found our wedding outfits and then hung out for a while in SL!

It was GREAT!

My Gnomey Goddess COULD NOT be more PERFECT!!!

Now... to get RL to imitate SL... ;D

No comments: