Saturday, September 02, 2006

Had 2 Share...

Okay, okay... This may seem sappy, but I simply HAD TO share this text message conversation with Wendy. The woman is SO AMAZING!

And so humble, too!

We're chatting, sharing lovey-dobey stuff, then she says...



GNOMEY: if u want me 2 cum c u i need 2 book soon,but u really want me 2 visit rite an im not dreamin.love u lots an lots

RAY JAY: Omg PLEASE COME 2 me baby! I need to HOLD U IN MY ARMS WENDY! My feelings 4 u r REAL!
GNOMEY: Good coz minre r 2 baby.i belong 2 u baby u r my life an wil b forever.i was just checking bout u wantin me there as i stil think its a dream.love u
RAY JAY: If u r dreamin, I am too! So lets dream 2gether, layin IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS! Love u SO MUCH!
GNOMEY: baby 4eva



Could this woman BE more perfect?!! I mean (1) she's REALLY coming to the States (her first time, too) to see ME!!! And (2) SHE is making sure that I really want to see HER!!!

I am truly the LUCKIEST mofo on this planet!

No comments: