Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I just got an email from my ex-wife, heheheh...

I emailed her and told her about Wendy, in case she hadn't been reading the blog lately, and I felt that as a woman she might want the chance to chastize me for dating a woman 4 years older than our daughter.

Her response was the opposite of what I was expecting. She's really, really happy for us. She read Gnomey's blog and saw her pics, and she thinks Gnomey's pretty and sweet, and she likes the fact that Gnomey is so into me. In fact (and here's the reason I'm writing this entry, lol) she made the following observation:

"I think you may have found someone who likes you better than you. LOL."

I laughed my ass off when I read that! If you know me, or have read enough of my blog, you know what she's talking about! :D

Aw... My baby and I haven't been able to see each other except for a few minutes at a time recently. :( Stuff keeps popping up and cutting our conversations short. I mean, I'm actually happy to get to see her at all! But I'm not gonna be able to chat with her for, like, 6 days straight! So it kinda sucks that we haven't gotten a lot of Quality Time recently. :(

Still, I'm hoping we'll get some time tomorrow before I hit the road to see my Tisha for the week. So, fingers crossed...

Okay, I should get back to work for now.

PEACE!

No comments: