Sunday, October 01, 2006

47 Days

OMG I'm so OUT OF MY MIND in love, lol!!!

I actually bought 2 lottery tickets tonight, hoping to win enough to buy my baby a plane ticket here NOW, hee-hee.

See My Genius Friend Dave buys them, so we often joke about winning the lottery. He buys them just in case he does ever win. I, however, never really played much because I figure my first few screenplay sales will be my "winning lottery ticket".

But writing time time...

And selling a script takes EVER MORE time...

So I'm playing the lottery now, lol. Not religiously -- don't have that kinda cash -- but I'm actually starting to seriously fantasize about winning the lottery and suddenly being able to see my baby IN PERSON!!!

OMG!!! It's been 47 days, and I just fall more AND MORE in love with her!!! It's crazy for me, because I went 10 years (as of this month I feel confident that is HAS INDEED been a decade now) without sex, and I developed tha patience of Job. Then I meet my Gnomey Goddess and suddenly 5 months is just an unreasonable ammount of time to wait to be with her, lol!

Plus, I need to get rich quick because I need to buy a house for her immediately, get a passport so I can go see her when she can't come see me an until she can legally live here, and let's not forget the price of the tickets themselves...

Suddenly I'm like a child on Christmas Eve, lol.

Oh MAN does she enrich my life, though!!! I'm serious, every cliche you've ever heard about Love is true, just not the way you'd expect it. IT'S BETTER and easier and MUCH more fulfilling!!!

AND THIS WHEN WE'RE BOTH AN OCEAN APPART, lol!!!

Okay, I need to get back to work. She's going to be home and waiting for me to get online when I get off work!!! (YAY!!!) But I thought I would burst if I didn't blog this, lol.

PEACE!!! :D

No comments: