Thursday, September 21, 2006

Don't Mess With ME, lol :D

I have THE SWEETEST girlfriend EVER!!!

But have to remember not to let her know when someone criticizes me, hee-hee-hee. She doesn't take it well...

Checking my email when I first woke up, I found that I had received an annonymous comment on my writing blog. The guy/gal is apparently a professional TV writer who feels that my writing process is wrong and I am possibly leading other aspiring writers down the wrong path.

Well Gnomey was having none of it, and posted the following response to his comment:



i think u r a very sad and lonely old man for writing that about my boyfriend. i am not impressed with ur comments and will kick ur arse if i read them again.


i think u have no girlfriend so u have all this spare time on ur hands to pick on others that want to make something of their lives...just because u have no life it doesnt mean others cant have one.

ps: i take it u havent had sex in a while



She let me delete it, lol, because she didn't want me to get hate mail or anything. Bless her! :D

To be fair, I'm sure the commentor felt he/she was helping me, but my baby isn't really concerned about being fair to him/her, heheh.

This is a chick that flat-out PUNCHES dudes in pubs, lol. (Not without a lot of provocation, to be sure, but how many women do YOU know that actually partake in mini pub brawls?)

Also, one of the traits I so admire about my sweety is that she acts from the heart, and takes action first and thinks about it afterward. She's the perfect Yin to my Yang. (And you may translate that any way you like. ;P )

My Gnomey!

And that last bit, the "P.S."... I reminded her that as of next month I've been celibate for a decade, but she didn't feel that factord into the equation in any meaningful way, lol!

I SO love her!!!

If you're curious, you can read the "offending" comment here.

She didn't like the "harsh as this sounds" part because, she explains, "whenever you say 'I don't mean to hurt your feelings' it's because you're about to say something that hurts their feelings and you don't want to them to kill themselves. I say it all the time."

THAT'S MY BABY!!! She is who she is, and how she is, and the rest of the world has to just figure out how to deal. It's SO REFRESHING for me! I grew up trying to be who people told me I am "supposed to" be. And I've spend my 30s un-programming myself, relearning how to be me.

Plus, you know when you date someone, and at first they represent themselves a certain way, and then later on -- when you're well into the relationship -- they stop being the person you fell in love with and become this bitch that you don't really like? NOT MY BABY! Hate her or love her, she is who she is. She lays it ALL out! What you see is what you get... Or WOULD HAVE gotten if I hadn't gotten to her first, lol! ;P

Seriously, I am THE luckiest guy IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

No comments: