Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ahead of Schedule & Smellin' Sweet!!! :D

Actually, the "smellin' sweet" bit was just to fill out the rythm of the titles there. I have no reason to believe that I am in any way a treat for the olfactory senses.

BUT I'M ON PAGE 33, and my schedule only requires me to write 30 pages a week!!!

I prefer to be ahead of schedule than hopelessly behind -- a problem I've run into many, many, many times before, as I tend to not be very realistic about how long it actually takes to write a script.

But when Gnomey broke my writing down according to my innitial self-implied due date, I saw just how unrealistic I was being. So I revised, and now I'm AHEAD of schedule because last night was more productive than I could have hoped for! (I started later than Sunday night, but I found my Groove -- and you can never count on at what point that's going to happen on any given story, making scheduling a really, really tentative thing.) I still doubt I'll hit my original target date of October 9, but if I continue at this pace I very well could!

Also, watched the first 2 episodes of VERONICA MARS: Season 2 before I fell asleep last night!!! I'm airing the 3rd season at work!!! Life can be oh-so-sweet sometimes! :) But I've still got a lot of catching up to do.

Oh, and I'm OBSESSED with the band Gorillaz now! I've been listening to a mix cd of theirs (mostly stuff from Demon Days) while I write, and my breaks tend to be watching Gorillaz videos and Gorilla Bitez and interviews about the creators and stuff on YouTube. I SO DIG ON THIS GROUP!!! GREATEST VIDEOS EVER! They're kinda KISS for the New Mellinium!!! AND I just got their first dvd, PHASE ONE: CELEBRITY TAKE DOWN, from Netflix today, so YAY! :D

My Gnomey's still out with her friend, so I'm just kinda killing time right now until she gets online, or tells me she's going to sleep. My writing time begins the moment she goes to sleep. (Like Robert Rorguez's schedule! COOL! That just occured to me!)

OH! I need to resize the pics from my trip to see Tisha and post them! Maybe I'll do that while I wait for my Wendy Lady! :D

No comments: