Tuesday, August 23, 2005

THE SECRET To LIFE

Passing the time.

I'm pretty sure that's it! The secret to Life is finding cool ways to pass the time!

Think about the people you know. Now seperate the happy ones and the unhappy ones. I believe that you'll find the happy ones are the ones who are good at finding interesting ways to pass the time. And the unhappy ones will be the ones who are waiting for stuff to happen or wishing some stuff wouldn't happen.

But the happy ones are people who are creative in the ways they pass the time.

And the ones who find stuff to giggle at.

I came to this revelation in the last hour of my Monday shift (I'm OFF tomorrow), as I attempted to mold my aura into the shape of a bunny rabit using only my forearms -- not my hands or fingers. I couldn't get the ears quite long enough. I figure my aura probably looks a bit more like a squirrel with a docked tail.

But that's cool, 'cause it's time to go home now!!!



Oh, one more thought:

What happens in the bathroom STAYS in the bathroom.

Unless it escapes.

Then it must be hunted and killed -- capture IS NOT an option.

No comments: