Sunday, August 21, 2005

He's Getting Worse



















This is what I woke up to today.

It's kind of my fault. I slept until 5-ish, and 2.5 Foot Batman tends to get restless when he's left alone for too long.

I didn't have the energy to argue with him. I just grabbed the camera because I figured no one would believe THIS, and then Brian woke up right after I did.

And lately stuff's started going missing.

Lighters and socks and stuff.

Two And A Half Foot Batman gets all indignant if Brian or I casually inquire about whether or not he might have borrowed the items. He goes all "ME?!!" and then demands to know why we don't pester each other about missing stuff, "It's always ME you interrogate!"

Methinks he doth protest too much.

But Brian and I know every inch of this apartment, so I can't imagine where he might be stashing the stuff if it is him.

Plus, as you can see, we're not the tiddiest people. It IS possible the stuff's just misplaced.

But we didn't lose things quite so frequently before Two And A Half Foot Batman moved in. You know?

1 comment:

RayJay said...

He let me wear his cape once!