Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Life is ridiculously good to me!!!

Ray Jay is a good Li'l Writer!!! Ray Jay do GOOD!!!

I just finished ALL BUT THE LAST chapters of --------!!!

You don't understand; rereading this has been both a curse and a blessing for me! The curse is that this material isn't the usual way in which I like to chill. This is some challenging stuff sometimes! It's not the way I would CHOOSE to spend a Tuesday afternoon-into-night, or a Saturday or a Sunday.

But the blessing is that as I read it, I see STRAIGHT THROUGH the author's "matrix" (a slang Tommy and Kelly and Brian have come up with refering to the moment you see not only the beauty and/or funtion of a thing, but also into it's inner workings, allowing you a more profound understanding of HOW it actually works) and I KNOW I can translate his/her work both faithfully and effectively!!!

Once the reading is done -- perhaps tomorrow -- the REAL WORK begins. But I'm SO INSPIRED by the knowledge that I CAN DO THIS!!! It won't be Tommy and Brian doing all the creative stuff and me going "yeah, okay, but consider this..." I will be CONTRIBUTING!!!

DUDE!!!

I'm VERY excited right now!

I'm guessing you can probably tell.

Anyway, it's an odd sensation to look into the future, see a problem that has crippled those who have attempted to solve that problem before you, and know that you have not only the tools, but the approach to be THE ONE that SOLVES it!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

WOO-HOO!!!

I'm jumping on a couch as I type this!!! (That was a cheap Tom Cruise joke, if you didn't catch it.)

HOPE YOU'RE DAY -- TO ANYBODY READING THIS -- IS RIDICULOUSLY GROOVY AND FULFILLING!!!

No comments: