Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Rowdy Li'l Bugger

Okay, I told you about Brian and my new roommate.

And I also told you that he has a tendancy to get into trouble, yeah? So we all discussed it and agreed that Two And A Half Foot Batman shouldn't go outside unless he's with Brian or me.

Well, I had gone to bed and just barely fallen asleep when I heard another cat fight. But I could hear that the TV was still on and so I assumed Two And A Half Foot Batman was still watching X2.

Anyway, I wake up around 9:30 am this morning to go to the bathroom and I hear this fumbling in the living room. Brian's door is closed, so he's surely still asleep. (Brian's door is only even closed when he's asleep.) So I poke my head around the corner to see what's going on...





















Little ankle-biter's TOTALLY been sneaking out!

So then he goes on about he's an adult (he didn't say "full-grown adult", which was wise of him) and how he has "a mission" that no one but him can "fulfill" and blah, blah, blah.

I wanted to get back to sleep so I just told him to do whatever he wanted. Just don't get me and Brian in trouble with our neighbors, the appartment management or the police.

I still think Brian's overracting, but I'm starting to see Brian's complaints about Two And A Half Foot Batman. I've had worse roommates, but things were less stressful when it was just Brian and me.

It's like we've got a teenager in the house!

Whatever.

Anyway, he's kind of fun to hang out with after work when I get home and Brian's already asleep.

No comments: