Monday, June 20, 2005

Saw BATMAN BEGINS With Brian Today!!!

Brian took a nap between his ridiculously-early Sunday shift at work and our weekly diner with Mom, so afterward we caught the 9:00 pm (well, one of the 9s; it's showing on 4 screens at Gateway) AND I GOT TO SEE BATMAN AGAIN!!!

It's been, like, 26 hours of Batman for me! After Traci and I saw it we went to Starbuck's and talked for... a bunch of hours, then I went and bought the novelization and the soundtrack, and Iistened to the soundtrack continually, even as I slept, and I didn't turn it off after I woke up. In fact, I burned a copy for the car -- so I can listen to it at home and in the car without having to constantly cart the disc back and forth -- and as I was making copies I read the first couple of chapters of the novelization. Then 24 hours after Traci and I arrived at the theater, Brian and I arrived.

So that's like a Batman-a-thon for me.

Then after the movie Brian and I popped in the Simpsons, disc 1 of Season 5, and now I'm glutting myself on Simpsons the was I've glutted myself on Batman, and before that on Douglas Adams, and before that Star Wars.

Does that make me a glutton?

Do I really care if it does?

I'm gonna go watch some more Simpsons.

[EDITORIAL NOTE: Since I can't blog in my room anymore, it's become a pain to deal with italics. So now I'm back to an earlier writing style of mine: capitalizing everything for emphasis. It's less subtle than italics, but I still by its inherent boldness and enthusiasm.]

No comments: