Monday, June 13, 2005

More About Diggin' My Life

It's Garfield's favorite day: Monday the 13th.

When I was 12 or 15 that little realization would have made my day!

So I find myself in an interesting predicament:

I have begun blogging to get into the habit and rythm of writing on a daily basis. But in trying to tweak just one more perk into my room computer, I ended up breaking my Internet...

...and the living room Net computer has a faulty keyboard -- besides being terrible uncomfortable to sit at, and too slow for my fingers when I really get going on the keys -- and so is not particularly convenient for blogging.

So now I'm back to writing plain old Journal entries for my personal Journal.

It has occured to me that until I (a) fix my Internet or (b) get a new computer I can simply blog in here on Word and then cut-and-paste onto the Net. And that's probably what I'll end up doing. But still, it's an interesting development to me. I wonder if it will have some unique rammification later...

GOT TO SEE TRACI TONIGHT!!!

God, I love her so much!!! She just couldn't be a more perfect woman! (Well, unless she were in love with me. But that would simply add a new top to her perfect-ness, as opposed to detracting from her current level of perfection.) She hung out for a while with Brian and me, and I got to eat Shrimp Scampy with 3-Cheese Biscuits while I looked at and listened to her.

LIFE CAN BE SO SWEET!!!

And I got to see Momento for my second time! This time with Brian, who dug it! Ever since I heard that Nolan was directing the new Batman, I've kinda sorta wanted to watch Momento again. And then Brian said that he wanted to see it before he saw Batman Begins, which opens Wednesday, and I just happen to have been carrying around this free-movie cupon for Hollywood Video. So the moment he said it I was out the door!

So that was a super-cool Zen/Wu-Wei moment!!! (I now know (a) why I've been carrying that cupon around all this time and (b) why I hadn't used it yet!) [Incidentally, that's the second time I've used that "a/b" thing. It's not that it's something I find particularly clever. But I guess it's just that Life is so multi-dimensional: when you realize one thing, you immediately realize another thing. Maybe...]
Tomorrow should be interesting. I have to get my teeth cleaned, stop by my lawyer's office on my way to work to (a) pick up another form and (b) reschedule my Tuesday appointment and pay the Rescheduling Fee. [There it is again! And it's not that I'm adverse to using a "c"; the last two really are part of the same activity. Read it again.] Then I've got to...

...do a couple more things that I won't discuss here...

Blah!

I should be asleep now if I'm going to get 8 hours before I have to get up for my dental appointment. I guess I'm not going to get 8 hours.

I was going to listen to some more Star Wars: The Radio Drama while playing Jewel Quest, but I simply had to write!

So the blogging was a good idea, apparently. Well, and effective one. Whether it was a good idea or a bad one is yet to be seen.

Still, more and more I seem to percieve that I live in a Reality in which ideas that come to me from a certain source, in a certain way, are just always, ultimately, good ones. It seem like if I listen to the right "voices", every step leads to a good destination.

AND the journey is a fun one!

Could I ask for anything more than that?!!

NOTE TO SELF: If I do start using Journal entries as blog entries, I need to proofread for stuff -- like ********** talk and particularly honest discussion of ***** -- that maybe should be removed.
That being said, I think I'm gonna try it with this entry!

NOTE TO (HYPOTHETICAL) BLOG READERS: I figure if anyone actually is interested in following my blog, this is the type of stuff they would be interested in. But I did edit some stuff, and will continue to in the future. (Plus, this editing helps me catch a couple of my spelling mistakes.) If entires read a little oddly in the future -- well... you know -- it's probably because I wrote it for my personal Journal and then edited it slightly for the blog. But I don't plan on explaining this every time I do that.

No comments: