Sunday, June 05, 2005

Groovy Sunday

Just had a fun text conversation with Traci, My Super-Hot Best Friend Whom I Will Never See Naked, and I wanted to share it. I picked her up at the airport today, and got to spend a great day with her, but it wasn't quite long enough for me, so after I'de been home a couple of hours I texted her phone.

This is how the conversation went...

Ray Jay: Fude iz GUDE!!!
Traci: I agree! Too much makes me feel shity though!
Ray Jay: Trew. :-,
Traci: What's up with the spelling?
Ray Jay: Knoe eyedeah. I mei bea pozest.
Traci: U may be a dork.
Ray Jay: LOL!!! Yeah, I just may be... A little...


Traci rules!!!

I'm killing time now, waiting for Brian's computer to get well. I was burning The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul from Audible.com, and the the poor eMachine just couldn't handle it any longer.

But I managed to get Salmon of Doubt burned. I guess 10 discs in a row is just too much to ask of an eMachine. Still, it's not as though I haven't read these books. I just wanted to have them for the car.

You'd think I'd be burned out on Douglas Adams by now, but I just don't think that's possible. Can't have enough!!! Hitchhiker's Guide, Dirk Gently, Last Chance To See and the random essays of The Salmon of Doubt, I just can't get tired of Douglas Adams! His particular take on Life is somehow always fresh to me.

Blah.

I'm kind of just rambling now. So I'm going to go.

No comments: