Tuesday, June 07, 2005

HHGG: Fit the 24th Today!!!

I listened to the 3rd-to-last installment (ever) of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on BBC4 today!!!

Also, I watched as lot of Scrubs!

I was thinking that this is just really a spectacular summer to be a fan-boy! I mean, in March we started off with the film version of HHGG (FINALLY!!!), then for the last time ever, we get to stand in line for a Star Wars movie!!! (Brian and I saw it opening morning at 3:00 am and 6:00 am, and both times Darth Vader comes down the isle, walks to the screen and starts the movie with his lightsaber and the Force. And just before the 6a, Vader stood in the lobby as we walked in, and he fed me a Krispy Kreme doughnut! AND we saw it in the only digital-projection theater in Austin!!! I'm telling ya, I'm in Geek Heaven!!!) Then Spielberg's version War of the Words comes out later this month! Then soon we get to see Batman Begins, and sometime this summer we get The Fantastic Four!!!

Good summer to be a fan-boy!

That's not even including the broadcast of HHGG on the radio!

(I may pass out.)

Now if Alice Cooper or the original KISS lineup came to Austin before the Fall, I would truly just have to lie-down and declare my life finished!

Ooh! Ooh! AND... this weekend Brian and I are supposed to see the creators of www.HomestarRunner.com -- the "Bros Chap" -- LIVE at the downtown Alamo Drafthouse! I mean, come on! Could Life be any cooler?

Well, maybe if I were writing a kickass horror audio miniseries...

OH WAIT! I AM!!!

Okay, maybe if I met the Love of My Life and we instantly recognized each other and...

...oh... now I'm depressed...

THE CHAPMAN BROTHERS LIVE!!!

Okay, I'm up again!

No comments: