Thursday, October 26, 2006

If I Had A Super Power...

... and I could choose it (naturally) it would be distributing orgasms telepathically!

HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!!!

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOOOOVE the traditional distribution method, but how much good could a human do if he possessed that ability!

Trouble-makers trying to ruin your day?

TpO-ed!!!

Both of you! The trouble-maker can't make trouble because of the intense pleasure zap, and your day -- which was in serious danger of being not-good -- is now better than before!

Those bothersome terrorists wanting to ruin EVERYBODY's day?

TpO-ed!!!

Like, A LOT! Everytime they tried to make a move they would be crippled by pleasure! On the ground trembling!


Bill-collectors won't stop pestering you?

TpO-ed!!!

"Yes, Mr. Edwards, our records show that aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm sorry... I forgot what I was saying... Oh, yes, your last payment is past OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo! Hee-hee... So, Mr. Edwards... What are you wearing? AOAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAOAOAO!!!"


It would be a BRILLIANT power!

And I would use it liberally! If you're nice to me... TpO-ed! If you're mean to me... TpO-ed! If you look like you're just not having enough fun with your day... TpO-ed!!!

Also, it would ensure that I got all the financing for ANY movie project I EVER wanted to do! Imagine, I just start picthing the flick then WHAMMO! TpO-ed!!! Not only will they invest every cent they've set aside for investments, but they'll be DYING to take another meeting with me!

And then Opening Weekend I'd just stay home and concentrate on all the theaters showing my movie, every screening of it from Friday to Sunday, and I'd have a stopwatch handy, and I'd TpO everyone at the beginning of the movie and then again at the end! Then I'd do the same thing the second weekend, and all my movies would have the HUGEST FIRST TWO WEEKS EVER!!!

And, you know, the first couple of films I would still be honing my skills, so there would be random people that weren't watching my movie who would get a couple of orgasms just out of the blue... But that's okay. Maybe it would make an otherwise boring day more exciting for them!

Blah.

So I finished my audioplay and I'm really, really proud of it, and I'm eager to reread and rewrite it! But I have to give it at least one day, so I thought I'd get to work on Brian's alien script, but I can't figure out a way into it.

So we're airing this text-message show here at work and it posed the question about what super power would you have, and suddenly I had A LOT to say about the bennifits of being able to transmit orgasms telepathically.

Anyone got a hundred thousand dollars they could loan me so I could quite this job and write full-time?

Okay, I'm gonna go back to work now.

No comments: