Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I haven't been this excited about SL in a VERY LONG TIME!!!

I sold my Gnomey on the idea of scheduling sometime for an in-world date, and tonight I got A GREAT IDEA for an in-world date!!!

BUT...

I need Brian to approve my using some land to build and temporarily house a rather large "staging area" and I need to plop down some L$s for "props", but when this is done, I think just maybe Gnomey might be impressed and we might have some fun! :D

Plus, I should get some REALLY COOL PICS in the process!!!

I SO LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

I can't share any of the details yet, as my baby will undoubtedly read this entry and I need this to be a surprise for her... But YAY!!!

ALSO... FINDING NEVERLAND and ED WOOD: SPECIAL EDITION finally came in the mail!!!

Again, YAY!

I haven't watched them, yet, though. I just got them this morning.

But I started my weekend by watching a Nova special on M Theory (more popularly known as String Theory) called "The Elegant Universe" based on physist Brian Green's book.

AND I bought the first 4 episodes of STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP from iTunes. Only saw the third episode so far (at work, not on my iTunes episodes) and the show is 100% Sorkin!

AND I am 8 episodes into VERONICA MARS: Season 2! GOOD SHOW!!! I'm taping Season 3 (which we're airing this season), but not watching them until I finish Season 2.

Oh, and Gnomey & I have built us a NICE little house! Very comfy!!! And out bedroom looks out onto a nice little garden! (Wish we had a setup like that in RL! OOH! Maybe we will!)

SCRUBS rules.

The above observation is germane to nothing previously mentioned, but it's true.

1 comment:

RayJay said...

Then I need to work fast, lmao!

You just be thinking about when you can spend a few hours with me, baby! :D

Love you forever & ever & EVER!!!

*kisses u back, squeezing you tightly*