Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I LOVE WENDY SOOOOO MUCH!!! :D

I forgot to tell you about the ecard she sent me for my birthday...

It's, like, a million smiling hearts on this screen, and you're told that you have to pop all the hearts to read the message. So when you mouse over one, it puffs up it's cheeks, and when you click it it pops. And if you just mouse over them, they make this sound like bubble wrap -- you know that material that's used for packing and is SO MUCH FUN to pop?!!

You you have a million of the Smiley Heart Bubbles to pop, and then you finally get to read your message, which is "I Love You." And then another screen comes up and says "Is there anything more fun that popping heart-shapped bubbles on your birthday" followed by another screen which reads "I don't think so!" And then her personal message!

:D

I thought about that just because I spent the last 10 minutes or so re-popping those Smiley Heart Bubbles a few times, lol.

No comments: