Sunday, August 20, 2006

PhotoJourney

Okay, so I'm chatting with my Gnomey Goddess and I remember that I had promised her some pics of me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's us chatting. Aren't we ADORABLE!!! heheheh
Now, I LOVE to have my picture taked (I was in community theater from the ages of 11 to 19; I'm SO an attention-whore) but I'm not as organized as I could be with the actual pics. So tongiht after Gnomey went to sleep, I rounded up some discs that I thought might have pics of me on them, and ended up with a rather random collection of photos...
Which I would like to share with you now :)
First up, we're traveling back in time with a collection I call...

DAYS OF YORE

Let's set the Wa-Back machine for 1987...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My dear friend Laura recently uncovered this Oldy But Goody. It's her and me in Dallas before her prom. She's the hot red-head and I'm the stud-puppy on the right. Laura says we should have been on the cover of Teen Beat or something, and I SO agree, lol! We were hot, and we knew it ;P
I mean NO disrespect, but I don't remember much about Laura's friend in red. I was going to a prom dance in a Big City, and the whole weekend was a blur to me. A fun blur, but a blur, lol.
Leaping ahead to 1990...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And my brother Brian trying to help his neice out with a meal... We discovered later he wasn't doing it correctly.
LOOKIT MY LITTLE TISHA!!! Isn't she the CUTEST prune you ever saw!!!
Then skipping ahead to 1992...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...luckily by the time Tisha was 2 I had figured out the CORRECT way to feed a growing young lady.
And I call this one, simply, "Monkey Toes"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tisha was so engrossed in THE A-TEAM or whatever we were watching that she couldn't be bothered to bend over to pick whatever that is. So she, very resourcefully, just used her very gifted toes.
This attribute of hers is a little running joke between us. I'll call her Monkey Toes and she'll blush and say she doesn't have monkey toes, and we go on for a bit until she knocks me unconscious to the ground.
But we're just joking with each other...
...she knows she has monkey toes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't believe this photo needs any explaining. Excpet to say that the woman in the photo isn't Tisha's mother...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are from a photo shoot in 2002.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We just couldn't be any cuter, could we?
And this is from one of Tisha's basketball games.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That stuff on my face isn't an Oreo that melted to my face when I fell asleep, really.
No, really. It's a team tattoo. Honestly

Leap ahead to 2006, and see that Tisha really isn't scarred from her upbringing (REALLY) to a collection I call...

TISHA NOW

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See? Look at that socially-well-adjusted mug!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She doesn't like to drink yet, but as a young Texan woman, we're trying to train her right.
(Just kidding. I had nothing to do with the above photos. I stole them off her MySpace. NO IDEA why she's wearing the beer hat, lol.)

And here are some random pics I tossed into a collection I call...

RAY JAY AT WORK/PLAY

This is me and one of my bestestist friends/collaborators, Kelly. We're taking a break from cutting one of his films.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is the cast and crew of "HAL.com". I'm in costume/makeup for a small role I played.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is My Superhot Best Friend Traci and me after our scene... We play uptight accountants.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me at FAO Schwartz in Manhattan, between Darth maul and Princess Amadala.
Interestingly enough, after seeing the blown-up/cut-down version of this pic that I use in my blog profile, Gnomey thought I look a lot like Ewan "Young Obi-Wan" McGregor
(And god bless you, Baby, because you may be the only one who see it, lol. :D But TY so much!!!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Brian and me at Tommy & Becky's Halloween party in, I wanna say, 2003.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We're Raptor Wranglers for Jurassic Park. We're the guys who feed and tend to the velosoraptors at the park.
Get it? Ha-ha. Get it?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me in the lobby of the Astor alace -- one of Blue Man Group's permanent installations, and the first one established -- after the show TUBES!!!
I LOVE that pic!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is just a recent photo of me.
Any sci-fi geeks out there recognize the shirt I'm wearing?
And there we are. A little photo-journey (more of a sprint, really) of me and my life.
I'm hoping that this time next year I'll be posting photos of Tommy and Kelly and Brian and me working on our first feature film! Stay tuned...

No comments: