Monday, April 30, 2007

Lovin' Life :D

I'm sittin' back, gulping some Chai tea -- hot, black, sugar but no milk -- listening to some Rue Morgue Radio and waiting for my baby to wake up, hehe.

I GOT TO TALK TO HER!!!

It's been a while since I have heard her voice because of her hectic work schedule lately, but I actually got to TALK talk to her tonight!!! She called me up! It was SO NICE!!! :D

And she told me she'd be online when she woke up, because she's not going into work as early as she has been!

YAY!!!

I mean, of course, Yay for her because she gets to settle back into her 40-hour work week.

...well... and... you know...

...FUCKIN' YAY FOR ME 'CAUSE I GET TO CHAT WITH HER MORE!!! hee-hee :D

I'm a bit giddy. Can ya tell?

It's amazing what Wendy does for me! I mean, my life hasn't sucked these last couple of weeks or anything. I've been happy and having fun. But then chatting with her online or talking to her on the phone just makes life BETTER! Mind you, life is GREAT... and then she somehow makes it BETTER than great!!!

How on earth does she do that?!!

She's amazing!


Oh, I watched the 4th episode of DRIVE and it rocked. Not as bad-ass as Ep 3, but good. Only it ends in a way that makes you REALLY wanna see the 5th episode, which won't happen any time soon. :(

Fox bastards!

Dude, if I ever get a TV station, I am SOOOOOO gonna let shows find their audience!!! In fact, I'm only gonna have shows that are good. And you know how I'll know they're good? I'LL like them. I won't even look at ratings and crap like that. I'll air good shows, and I'll make whatever money I make, and I won't dump a show after 4 episodes because it didn't catch on with the FIRST EPISODE!

Network idiots.

Sorry.

Blah.

I'm rambling, aren't I?

BUT I GOT TO TALK TO MY BABY TONIGHT!!! hee-hee :D

Okay, I really DO need to work on the script. Tommy's coming over tomorrow to meet about the short, and it would be nice to have the latest rewrite finished.

So talk to ya's later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey beby!!! sorry i didnt come online my net went off...i think they made a screw up with our payments as we lost our tv too haha we switched company so something kinda got messed up. anyway as u can tell by the time im not at work today...im not very well. i have a very sore throat(cant swollow) my glands and tonsils are up, my chest is tight and i have a very bad headache...but everything is else ok. this weekend will be fun again as im actually having to be mum as my parents have had to go to cornwall as my grandad in hospital is having a heart op..they got there safe and well and say he is in a happy mood considering the situation. anyway sweety thought i would leave u a message as the first thing i did when my net came back up hehe. love u lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots

RayJay said...

Thank you for the message, Sweetheart! :D x o x o x o

I hope you heal soon! I wish I were there to rub vapor rub on your chest! You know, for medical reasons... ;)

My thoughts and prayers are with your parents and granddad, as well as with you baby!

Miss you, but you're always with me!!!

I LOVE YOU LOTS & LOTS & LOTS & ALWAYS WILL!!! x x x