Sunday, April 29, 2007

Joss Wheadon Truly Loves Us!

Just finished BUFFY #2...

GENIUS!!!

Seriously, just really, really great!

ALSO...

I finished watching the first season of THE DRESDEN FILES, and it's BRILLIANT!!! I really like that show! And the big Season Finale episode was very compelling and TOTALLY makes you want to tune in next season WITHOUT RESORTING TO A CLIFF-HANGER!!!

It is SUCH WEAK SAUCE to do that cliff-hanger season ender!!! It's very insecure writing, in my opinion. I mean, you're basically telling your audience "I know I'm not a good writer so I'm gonna FORCE you to come back next season."

I'm not saying every show that uses the cliff-hanger IS poorly written -- many of them are not! I'm just saying that the cliff-hanger is a really insecure gimmick. A well-written show will bring you back next season SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD!

And THE DRESDEN FILES Season Finale doesn't resort to the cliff-hanger gimmick!!! But you can bet your sweet ass I'm tuning in next season!!! (In fact, I'll probably be purchasing the dvds for the first season as soon as they're released!)

Okay, I'm going back to work now, hehe.

PEACE!!!

:D

P. S. Shout-out: I LOVE YOU GNOMEY MUNTS MUNTS!!! x o x o x o

No comments: