Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back Into 24!

I FINALLY finished Day 3 of 24, and am 4 episodes into Day 4!!!

Yay!!!

I didn't enjoy most of Day 3, but toward the end it became the show I was so addicted too! And Day 4 has started off with quite a bang! The only reason I stopped after Episode 4 is because I needed to get some sleep for work tonight.

I will be SO MUCH HAPPIER when I don't have to have a "day job" and am able to write during the day and watch TV at night, like the rest of the country, lol.

But blah. That's a whole other bag of personal issues, lol.

Got to talk to my baby yesterday and today! That's nice! The fact that w miss each other so much makes even 5 minutes in IM feel like a rare and beautiful privilege.

Have I already said that Brian and I got to see HOT FUZZ Monday night?

I'm kind of just killing time until Gnomey gets back. I woke up a bit earlier than usual and caught her in the middle of chores, heehe.

Actually, I might use this time to figure out something to eat.

PEACE TO ALL!!!

:D

No comments: