Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sleeping Again (I Think...)

So I was able to get to sleep yesterday when I tried to! YAY!!! :D

I woke up a couple of hours early, but I think that's okay. It's just about time for my baby to be getting up and I've made it through the day... So I think things are cool again, lol.

I got to spend some time with her before she went to bed, too!!! YAY!!! That's the upshot of waking up a couple of hours early!

Especially last night! She wasn't feeling well and went to sleep a little bit before or after (I don't recall precisely) I would have been waking up to my alarm.

BABY, I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!!! <3 <3 <3 x o x o x o

ALSO... I found out that my baby loves DUE SOUTH!!!

This is important to me. I don't mind that my baby and I have different tastes; it keeps things interesting! But the more we have in common, the beter. No doubt.

And I DIG DUE SOUTH!

AND SO DOES MY GNOMEY GODDESS!!!

Which is well cool!

I took a break from catching up with podcasts and HEROES and STUDIO 60 and stuff, and just enjoyed me a nice, light-hearted DUE SOUTH marathon. I watched the following episodes:

"The Gift of the Wheelman"
"A Hawk and a Handsaw"
"An Eye For an Eye"
"The Man Who Knew Too Little"
"The Wild Bunch"
"The Blue Line"
"The Deal"
"Heaven and Earth"
"Victoria's Secret, Part 1"
"Victoria's Secret, Part 2"
"Letting Go"

What's that? About 8 hours and 15 minutes?

That's 1 hour and 45 minutes shy of a work shift for me, hee-hee.

:)

That's a nice li'l slice o' DUE SOUTH, hehe. :D

Yesterday Brian bought THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE BEGINNING, and while I was having my little DUE SOUTH marathon he was watching that over and over again, lol. He surprises me sometimes. ;P He's not the avid Horror fan that I am, but some movies just tickle his fancy just right, lol. In fact, I had forgotten -- until he reminded me yesterday -- that he saw that movie 3 times in the cinemas, lol!

Anyway, the guy who created DUE SOUTH and wrote and/or directed several of the really memorable episodes, Paul Haggis, I got to listen to him speak live at the Creative Screenwriting Expo a couple years back!!! (The same one where Brian & Kelly & Tommy & I got to see and listen to Joss Whedon and Nathon Fillion in person!!!)

Haggis more recently wracked up a bunch of OSCARS for CRASH, a movie he wrote and directed.

But I haven't seen that yet. To me Paul Haggis is one of the absolute GENIUSES behind DUE SOUTH. (Paul "Benton Fraser" Gross, of course, being another unstoppable force behind that show's brilliance! he directed some, and I believe he wrote or co-wrote some great episodes, as well as produced -- or executive produced -- more than one season.)

All the episodes I watched were Season 1. I have Season 2 on dvd, also, but I sort of drifeted off toward the end of "Letting Go" and so I stopped watching.

Maybe next weekend. :)

It's 10:33 am in the UK, so I think I'm gonna wrap this up and wait for Wendy to come online.

PEACE TO ALL!!!

And GOOD HEALTH, too!!!

No comments: