Monday, February 19, 2007

I Lost The Bet :P

A couple of nights ago I made the first of what I hope will become a growing trend of Internet Blog Bets. My baby wasn't online and I bet YOU, the reader, that she was asleep.

Ray Jay: "...so if my Gnomey Goddess isn't sleep at 11:31 pm (her time) on Friday, February 16, 2007 then I'll post an embarrassing pic of myself on this here blog, in the very near future."

I then asked her to post a comment letting me know whether I was right or not, and she did. You can read it for yourself in the Comments for that entry, but here's the vital info...

Gnomey Goddess: "hey baby munts munts, i was not actually asleep"

So because I'm a man of my word, and because I would just REALLY LOVE to see more people making public bets over the Internet (not the money kind, but the "If you lose you gotta..." kind) here is me paying up...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There ya go. Me in all (well, most) of my glory, tee-hee.

If you happen upon this and you'd like to chance seeing me in more embarrassing situations, please feel free to post your bets in the Comments of any entry. Blogspot emails my comments to me, so I will very likely see it within 24 hours of your posting it.

Note that I am not a sports fan, and so I'm not likely to bet on any sporting events. (I have no preference so betting would be difficult.) And also note that I'm not all that foolish, so I'm not likely to take a Sucker's bet.

I'm really into movies though, so if you wanna bet about which movie you think will do better opening weekend, or something along those lines, I'll very likely take you up on that one (unless I agree with you).

And if I take your bet I'll blog about it, so anyone else reading the blog can enjoy!

And if I accept your terms, I WILL do whatever I'm meant to should I lose... HOWEVER... YOU should be willing to follow up should YOU lose! (That's the only way it's fun! :D )


P. S.

Wendy, for you I'll just take requests, hehe. ;) Any thing YOU wanna see a pic of, just tell me, hee-hee. (LOVE YOU!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning baby!!! love the pics hehe, tho i have my own so im happy hehe.i will be thinking of request photos all day at work today. i love u dearly sweetheart and always will.

love Gnomey oxoxoxox

RayJay said...

Hee-hee :D

I love you so much!!!