Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I just got to spend a few hours with GNOMEY!!! I took today off so that I could spend as much time together as possible. :D

This is the first Valentine's Day that hasn't sucked for me in more than a decade, lol. The first one I've actually looked forward to, because of my baby!

And when I wake up, I get to CONTINUE THE LOVERS' DAY CELEBRATIONS!!!

Don't know what we'll do, but it'll be fun! :D

She also turned me onto another cool Britcom! I haven't watched more than a couple of clips on YouTube yet, but it's called BOTTOM and it stars at least 2 of the guys from THE YOUNG ONES! (I use to love that show when I was a teen! Brian has it on dvd now, so I still see the odd episode now and then, when he gets in the mood.) I haven't searched it on Wikipedia yet, so I'll probably be going on about it in a future entry, lol.

Yesterday I re-watched ROCKY and I had forgotten how badass that flick it! it's all low-key and cute. Very charming.

And then this evening, after Gnomey went to bed, Brian and I watched THE GUARDIAN which was really good! When I saw the trailers I figured I'd like it, but it was a bit more spiritual than I expected!!! Really cool!

I'm still 2 episodes behind on HEROES, so I'm looking forward to catching up. And iTunes just sent me this week's STUDIO 60 so I can't wait to watch that!

Ooh! I also watched my first SMALLVILLE in a while! That was pretty good. I still believe about 3 seasons ago they should have just ended the show and recast all the actors as adult versions of their characters and called it METROPOLIS or something, lol. 'Cause each season takes the series farther and farther out of Superman cannon. (How much of a nerd am I, lol!)


I started to watch this weeks SUPERNATURAL with Brian, but I started dozing. (I haven't gotten enough sleep lately. No idea why. Very odd.)

Anyway, that's kind of an update on my life, such as it is, lol.

And if my Gnomey Goddess is reading, I LOVE YOU BABY!!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND THANK YOU!!! *smooches*

Okay, mushy stuff over, hehe.

I hope EVERYONE reading this has (or had) a WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

:D

No comments: