Friday, February 16, 2007

Awwww, Tee-Hee-Hee

I think my baby's sleepin'.

:)

It's 11:00 pm her time, and she usually has an early morning of it on Saturdays. So when I logged in to our IM and saw that she's not online, I got this mental image of her snuggled up to Ray Jay the Pillow, eyes closed and expression relaxed in peaceful slumber...

SO CUTE!!!


She may not be asleep. He computer -- particularly her Internet connection -- sometimes gets squirrel-y on her. So it could be simply that she can't get online at the moment.

But I'll bet she fell asleep. ;)

Baby, when you read this, leave me a comment letting me know if I called it or not, please!

And if I'm wrong... I'll post a silly picture of myself on a future entry... Like me in my house robe doing something embarrassing (tho' not explicitly obscene, lol).

In fact, if ANYONE has any (reasonable) suggestions as to a good pic to post for losing a bet, please leave a comment. (I'm looking for personally embarrassing, but also family-friendly. Like PG-13, no worse, hehe.)


BLOG BETS! That's something you don't see often enough! Why don't more people publicly make bets on their blogs? I mean, 'cause the BEST bets are when you're forced to do silly stuff in public! Like where a cap or shirt sporting the logo of a rival sports team when your team loses an important game!

I LOVE that stuff!

I wear blue fingernail pollish (because in my imagination, I'm kind of a rock star, lol) and more than once a stranger has asked me if I lost a bet or something, lol! (Not my baby... She likes it, hehe.)

So why don't more people make blog bets? It's brilliant!

Anyway, so if my Gnomey Goddess isn't sleep at 11:31 pm (her time) on Friday, February 16, 2007 then I'll post an embarrassing pic of myself on this here blog, in the very near future.

If she IS...

Then sweet dreams, my love!!! :D <3 <3 <3 x o x o x o

And now... I need food.

PEACE!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey baby munts munts, i was not actually asleep i had to work on the sat morning and rachel's sister was gonna give me a lift so i went round there and watched some dvds with her and rachel. we watched you,me and dupree...very funny baby i tell ya if u havent seen it u really should.

also why wont u post any dirty pics????!!! ok ok u can just send them to me hehe

love u and hope ur sleeping very well