Friday, November 10, 2006

YAY Video iPods!!!

Just finished killing 25 minutes or so with the first episode of KIM POSSIBLE at work, lol!

Yay!

This day isn't so bad!

It started off with a 2-hour phone convo with my baby!!! (It was a gooooooood conversation! :D There was wanking! ;P ) (Apologies to my baby, and to anyone who knows what that means, hee-hee.) I've missed just hanging with Gnomey for SOOOOO long! And I didn't even realize just how much until I noticed that warm, fuzzy feeling that was engulfing me just sitting on the phone with her, giggling!

Then somehow the rest of the day just kind of fell into place, all smooth and pretty like!

And now I've got 18 minutes until I can scoot home!!!

Yay!

Tomorrow night should be "challenging" (read: ridiculously busy; Fridays are) but I'll most likely get to start the day off with some Gnomey Munts Munts!!!

The screenplay is slow going because Brian still hasn't found his groove as a screenwriter, and therefore I haven't been able to slip into it. But our conversations about his script have been really productive! When we do get this thing written, it'll be GOOD!

Um...

That's it for now, I suppose. I love my Wendy Lady and I can't wait for the screenplay to be done... Yeah, that's the gist of my life. :D

Yay Life! :)

No comments: