Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Good Weekend!

Sunday, of course, the weekend started off with Brian and me watching BORAT, which was cool.

Monday I got to see my baby TWICE -- which is unusual because of her schedule lately -- and Brian and I destroyed some humans in between.

Then yesterday I bought CARS and got OVER THE HEGE in the mail from Netflix, and we watched them both! Fun movies both! (Though CARS ROCKS THE HOUSE!!!)

MUCH FUN!!!

And today (the Thursday part of my "today") is great because IT'S MY BABY'S LAST DAY OF SUPERLONG SHIFTS!!! Which means she'll be at work when I get home (nothing unusual there) and she may very well be awake when I wake up because she doesn't have to go in as early Friday!!!

YAY!

Ooh! Ooh! ANNNNNDDD I got a Video iPod today!!! It's loaded with TONS of my favorite audio shows -- the entire HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE radio series, all 7 books of THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA and many, many episodes of THE TWILIGHT ZONE RADIO DRAMAS -- as well as some movies and some audiobooks! Ooh, and all of STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP and the first season of JOHNNY BRAVO!

I just discovered they have KIM POSSIBLE episodes, too! Have to get those as soon as I can.

And, naturally, I loaded the iPod up with Gnomey pics and a couple of sound clips she sent me! :D (She's so wonderful!)

Oh! And it's almost 7:00 am there, so I'm gonna try to call her again and see if she's awake!

She's so dreamy! :D <3

1 comment:

RayJay said...

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WROTE THAT ON MY BLOG!!! Hee-hee :D

TY BABY!!! I love you always and forever, too!!!

Mr. Munts Munts ;)