Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Such A Beautiful Morning!!!

Techically, it's my night, as I'm about to go to sleep in an hour or so.

But since I've been with Gnomey I tend more to think of days in her terms, rather than mine, lol.

Anyway, I just spent the GREATEST couple of hour with her!!!

And it was so simple! We chatted -- she told me about a dream she had and I told her about my theory about possible Atral Aliens that abduct us when we astral project in our sleep, lol, and about what I got up to while she slept -- and we listend to mucis together ( she has the most SUPERB taste in music!!!) and she quizzed me on music... I think I might have surprised her once or twice with my knowlege of current music, and she definitely stumped me once or twice with a song I wasn't familiar with.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

I LOVE WENDY SO VERY MUCH!!!

She doesn't like her name. It's quite odd because you talk to her for a couple for hours, get to know her as a person, then you see her picture then discover her name is Wendy and you find that the name possesses a MUSIC you never noticed before! I mean, before I knew Gnomey the name "Wendy" seemed sort of ordinary. Not the slightest bit boring, but un-exotic, if you will.

But after discovering that Gnomey's given name is "Wendy" I can only think of the heroine of Barrie's PETER PAN! And, curiously, that association doesn't do justice to my Gnomey Goddess because though she has the nurturing nature and creativity of Barrie's Wendy Darling, she is MUCH more like Pan! She's playful and mischievious quick for an adventure! She has both the beauty of Wendy Darling and the spirit of Peter Pan, lol!

And OMG she is SO MUCH FUN to hang with!!!

Seriosuly, I just spent an AMAZING morning with her!!!

And I can't help but imagine how amazing our time together will be ONCE WE'RE PHYSICALLY TOGETHER! I mean, what you really love about your spouce is her spirit and her mind! But there's this spiritual transference when you're actually physically next to some one... Think about the "vibe" you get when you're hangin' in a coffeehouse with your best friend, talking face-to-face. You FEEL them.

So when Wendy and I are actually sharing the same physical space... I think my heart may skip a couple of beats and my head may well explode, lol!

I can't -- CAN NOT -- believe another human being can give me this much unadulterated JOY! I mean, I've been finding joy all by myself for A DECADE now. When I wanted to feel better than I did, I figured out how to make myself feel better. (Please feel free to insert your own Rosey Palm joke here, but just know that that's not what I'm really talking about.) And then I meet this person who lives in ANOTHER COUNTRY and is able to give me so much joy that I IMMEDIATELY (she isn't even at work yet, she's on her way there, lol) HAVE TO blog about it!

This is one AMAZING human being!!!

And back the fuck off boys and girls! 'Cause she's mine, lol!

Not that I'm actually worried... For some ineffable reason she fell maddly in love with ME, hee-hee! :D And I honestly don't believe that I ahve ANY competition for her affections.

This, too, is a VERY STRANGE feeling! With the woman that I chased for 6 years of my life, I knew that I always hade at least one competitor for he affections (occasionally I felt like I had 2). And with the woman before Gnomey I knew that I was ALWAYS 2nd place to one other guy (and I felt like I was 2nd place to others, as well).

But with Wendy... I can't describe it...

It's as though the trepidation and/or insecurity I felt with other woman was accurate, and I feel this way because I finally met HER! You know? THE ONE. The person I was created to be with for the rest of my life.

Okay, I'm getting all mushy... But what-the-fuck-EVER. This is MY blog, and I CAN NOT describe the way this woman makes me feel! I spent 10 YEARS waiting for THE PERFECT woman for me. I did not settle, I did not give into lonliness or peer pressure or societal expectations. I WAITED. There was this long, long list of things I wanted in a mate, and I would not yield until that list was met!

And then I met Wendy, and she not only meets EVERY expectation and critea but EXCEEDS them all! I ask for "loving" and "funny" and Wendy is loving, funny and strong and playful and smart! I ask for "creative" and Gnomey is creative and talented and geeky and cool!

It's like God saw my list before I made it and created not only the female version of me, but the female version of who I WISH I could be!

And then -- with God's wicked sense of humor being what it is -- God made her 16 years younger than me, just to see if I was paying attention, lol.

Luckily for me, though, I AM paying attention, and I am enjoying Life as I never knew I could!

There are so many songs and movies and novels about how sad it is that we tend not to notice what we have until it's gone. I feel SO BLESSED that I can see EXACTLY HOW MUCH I HAVE while I still have it!!!

I am blessed!

And I hope that you are too! If you're reading this an you have a Significant Other, think about why you fell in love with them and do something wacky and uncharacteristic and surprising to show them that you love them! RIGHT NOW, while you still have the chance!

Make sure they have at least one memeory of how much you love them!

No comments: