Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just Checkin' In...

37 minutes until I go home.

This is my "Monday" and the day went pretty smoothely.

It started off with a great conversation with my baby! :) She's SUCH A SWEETY!!!

I also discovered some sweet comments she left on a couple of my blog entries. That's always nice... It's like finding Easter eggs in your bedroom, lol. (The plastic kind with cool toys or candy in them. ;P )

Did some writing last night and got a little development done tonight. So that's always groovy.

OOH!!! If you haven't seen Aaron Sorkin's new TV show STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP I HIGHLY recoomend it!!! I've been buying the episodes on iTunes and watching them on my iPod, and they're GREAT!!! Last week was the first part of a 2-parter, so last night I watched some reruns, trying to get my fix without watching the Part 1 until the Part 2 was available to purchase! It finally became available and I started watching Part 1, but then I got all drowsy and didn't get to see much of it.

But that's cool because I have something to look foreward to!

Sorkin's shows are really inspirational for a writer, because they're just so brilliantly written! And acted, and directed, and edited, lol. They're just great! Sorkin stories are always about smart people being smart and human. It's never a battle between one good, smart guy and an evil, stupid guy... All the characters are smart and doing what they believe to be right, and a lot of times the main conflicts are between to friends who care very much for each other, but they simply have opposing opinions about how a specific situation should be handled!

THAT's great storytelling!!! Since you care about BOTH characters, you're really interested to see how things are gonna turn out!

Also, yesterday was fun because I got THE DA VINCI CODE and watched it with Brian (his first time) along with ALL the dvd extras! I bought it at Walmart, and the two-disc dvd came with an exclusive third dvd of extras, and it was all fascinating!!! (I think Brian and I figured out that we had spent about 5 and a half hours going the movie and all the bonus material, lol!)

DUDE!

I fell asleep just after 5:00 am yesterday morning, and woke up just before 5:00 pm yesterday!

That's A LOT of sleep!

And it's wierd because before that I was waking up -- my body just stopped sleeping and didn't let me go back to bed -- after about 4 hours!

I have serious sleep issues, lol. And I have no idea why.

But I feel fine, so I'm not worried or anything... Just curious.

Blah.

Babbling now. I think I'll watch some iPod and ride out the 19 minutes I have left in my shift.

Hope your day is filled with beauty and joy!!!

No comments: