Sunday, November 12, 2006

Countdown To The Weekend

Just trying to kill time until my shift is over.

11 more minutes...

My day continued to flow just as smoothly as it started out. I got to watch a Halloween episode of KIM POSSIBLE on my iPod. And I followed it up with Part 1 of the pilot episode of SKY LAND (an anime sci-fi series), which was free on iTunes. The show was pretty cool, so that rules! I don't know if I'll be purchasing more episodes, but it was a cool way to pass 30 minutes.

Then I emailed my baby.

And text-ed her.

Looked at pics of her on my ZVUE, lol. (I played this iPod game called Bejewelled before I did my TV-show viewing, so the battery is low. So that's why I used the ZVUE.)

7 minutes to go.

Ooh! I also got a couple of speculative pages written, too! That's not too bad. It's hard writing the screenplay that Brian and I are collaborating on without him. So when I get a piece of a scene that I just HAVE TO capture before I loose it, I'll go ahead and write those, knowing that they'll be refined when we're actually rolling on the script.

5 minutes left before my weekend begins!

I'm hoping that Brian and I will get some time this weekend (my weekend; he doesn't have any days off until next week) to get a little further than we are.

3 minutes to go. I should sign off now.

Thanks for helping me pass the time! That last half hour is the loooooongest!

:D

No comments: