Sunday, June 25, 2006

Summer Vacation: Day 1

This day owes me nothing :)

I'm SO enjoying vacation!!! In fact, just before I woke up I kinda-sorta woke up and looked at the clock and it was 2:00 pm, and I thought I might as well get up and get started with my last work day before vacation... Then I remembered that I ALREADY DID THAT YESTERDAY!!! THIS IS VACATION!!!

I actually threw my arms up from under the covers, forefingers and pinky fingers poking out, like I'm at a rock concert!!! I was THAT happy :D

Brian and I just finished watching SYRIANA! Good flick!

Earlier we wactehd THE LIFE AND DEATH OF PETER SELLERS. Also very cool :)

But more than the fact that they're good movies, I'm so stoked that I actually GOT TO WATCH THEM! I haven't had time to watch movies for a while now. And as a result I have to budget my movie-watching time carefully. Which means that I only watch (a) big movies that I HAVE TO see on the big screen or (b) big movies that on dvd that I so love I HAVE TO own them. I can't risk watching movies that might not be that great or that might be a downer, because what a waste of time THAT would be! That's 2 movie-hours, and I might not get 2 movie-hours again for a month and a half!

So I have to be careful.

But for the next 10 days, I don't have to sweat it!!! I have 16 hours in my next several days (assuming I sleep a full 8 hours, and also assuming I only sleep 8 hours) that I get to do with as I please!!!

Naturally, I got som SL time in :) Lots of it! So much that I was bored with it!

I got to spend soem time with my SL gf! Not as much as I would have liked, but QUALITY time!!!

I also got to create pop-out monsters. I commishioned this device from an in-world scripter that makes things jump out at people. I've had it for a while, but I hadn't gotten to test it and figure out exactly how it works.

Today I created 6 pop-out monsters for a future Haunted House (or something)!

Ooh, I also got to help my gf with her offices! That's cool!

And I played a level and a half of BUFFY! (I still haven't gotten past Level 8, but today I started back at the beginning and just played until something else caught my attention.)

I haven't dived into my Old Time Radio yet, but that's fine for now :) I still have 10 days!!!

And now I'm about to retire... BECAUSE I WANT TO!!! (Not because I have to!)

Really diggin' on life right at the moment! Hope yours is treating you well, too :D

No comments: