Monday, June 19, 2006

Stuck in the Old Quarry

I can't (yet) get past Level 8 (of 12) in BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER: CHAOS BLEEDS.

I've gotten THROUGH the level. I've gotten to the Boss Battle. and around 5 am this morning I came REALLY CLOSE to defeating the Boss... But I'm not there yet.

ALSO...

I broke down and had to get the novelization of SUPERMAN RETURNS... I couldn't wait until the 28th, I HAVE TO know the story NOW.

I'm so lame, lol.

I did the same thing in 1989 with BATMAN.

I just wish there were a novelization of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST!!! I would LOVE to read that!

Plus, that would be a great series of novels anyway! After the 3rd movie comes out, you could keep reading the adventures of jack Sparrow and Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann! How great would THAT be?!!

They have a juvenile series about young Jack Sparrow. That looks cute, but I want and adult series! Like the Horatio Hornblower novels, only with supernatural stuff, too! I can't believe Disney isn't already working on this! (They probably are, only they're holding off on the release of the series until after the film series is complete in some clever marketing strategy.)

Blah.

DUDE!!! I've seen a trailer for both the PIRATES game and the SUPERMAN RETURNS game, and they should both be OUTSTANDING!

How geeky am I?

It's fine though! I LOVE summers!!! I love having things to geek-out about! The anticipation is so fun, and the pay-off when the movie/game/whatever is as good as I hoped, and the breathless conversations before and after with others of a similar geek-like bent :)

I'm able to geek-out with both Brian and Kel about SUPERMAN RETURNS, and I can geek-out about PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST with Brian and.. EVERY WOMAN I KNOW :) Women who NEVER like the kinds of movies I like LOVE the PIRATES movies. (I wonder why that is... lol)

Okay, I'm gonna wrap this up and get back to SUPERMAN RETURNS. Lex Luthor looks like he's up to no good... Let's see what happens...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny Ray. I was wondering if you were getting psyched to see PIRATES and now I know. Maybe we can all go in a big group, but logistically it'd be a nightmare.
Anyways, Geek On my brother!
Lisa