Monday, June 05, 2006

Halfway There!!!

I have made it through "Downtown Sunnydale" (Level 5) and "Sunnydale Hospital" (Level 6) and am about to enter the "High School" (Level 7 of 12)!!!

I am SERIOUSLY kicking vampire-, demon- and zombie-ass!!!

Life is SO SWEET!!!

OH!!!

And Brian and I saw X-3 last night, too!!! Very cool flick. A thought-provoking end to the series!

OOH, OOH!!!

AND...

We saw SAW 2 the other night! That was really great because Brian and I are working on a horror movie, and the SAW movies are SPECTACULAR examples of how to write horror flicks! Scary and smart! Entertainment with something to say!

:D

This is a GOOD summer ;) Life is happy :) I am fulfilled :D

All of this in addition to a rich and fulfilling SecondLife ;)

Tommy's out of town this week for work, so I don't get to hear what he thinks about the feature film idea yet. But I'm redoing some of the pre-pro stuff on the short, so that's still moving along.

I just kinda feel like I've got all my bases covered!

I wish CLERKS 2, SUPERMAN RETURNS and PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST were out already... But other than that, my summer is coasting sweetly along!

Hope yours is going well, too!!!

No comments: