Sunday, July 05, 2009

So Guess What...

I'm gettin' me some OVERTIME, baby!!! :D

Now, I usually don't seek out OT because I can ALWAYS occupy my non-working hours (with different, non-paid types of work, largely, lol), and, technically, I didn't seek this extra half-shift out, either.

But I've gotta say that I welcome it! I can SOOOOO use the money!

AND...

...it turns out that -- this being a holiday weekend -- this extra 4 hours this morning is pretty much baby-sitting! Cake! Chillin' at the workplace, exerting very little effort and still getting the job done! :D

Now, I will be crashing pretty hard the moment I get home and be rushing back off to work the moment I wake up, lol, but when the paycheck comes, I will be very happy!

Still hoping you're enjoying your holiday weekend! I got to go up onto the roof of the station last night and watch some fireworks! I think the trees have grow taller since the last time I did that because I could really just see the tops of the larger explosions. But it was cool to get to see some fireworks from work! :)

Okay, peace out and continue enjoying your weekend! :D

No comments: