Friday, October 19, 2007

Holy Schnikies, Cap'n Jack!!!

Brian and I were talking about finances (as brothers/roommates are apt to do from time to time) and I made the point that neither of us has made any money off our T-shirts yet.

Then -- on a whim -- we Google-ed "Mangey Raider" and found MY T-shirt store, BUT I COULDN'T FIND HIS!!!

Google not only has my CafePress.com store, but it also had a link to the first blog entry I made about my store... BUT NOT BRIAN'S STORE!!!

WTF?!!

So I went on a search for Brian's store on Cafe Press... and I couldn't find it!

Unfortunately, Brian's asleep now, so I can't ask him what his password info and all that is, but I'm a bit disappointed. I spent an hour and change searching every Key Word I could think of on Cafe Press's site to try to locate my li'l bro's T-shirts, to NO AVAIL! :(

How we supposed to get out of our dead-end jobs if no one can find out cottage-industry products, lol?

The REAL bummer part is that Brian's designs are SO MUCH BETTER than mine! I mean, it's just not fair! I have these comical, cartoon-y designs and his are 3-dimensional and all! (Plus, he's ALWAYS been better with color than I am.

Blah.

Well, there's always the Lottery Saturday, lol. Maybe we'll make some money there and won't have to worry about whether anyone can find our T-shirts or now. :P

PEACE!!! :D

No comments: