Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Northern Exposure...

No Gnomage today, but I had me a GROOVY day with my brother!

First, after both working on zombie avatars for SL that haven't yet panned out, we settled into THE MESSENGERS.

I've got to say, after watching this flick 2 days in a row, it ROCKS!!!

The second day in a row, it's like THE SIXTH SENSE in that you're not as likely to jump and scream like a little schoolgirl, but you see stuff that only makes sense after you've watched it all the way through once.

Then there are still some thing you can't explain still...

After that we engaged in a NORTHERN EXPOSURE, SEASON ONE marathon that was REALLY COOL!!!

Nothing makes living a quirky little life in a small Austin apartment seem more cool than a NORTHERN EXPOSURE Marathon! ;P

Then we worked out a cool process for pumping out a screenplay a month! We'll see how that goes, but it COULD turn out to be EXTREMELY profitable starting mid-2008! :)

We'll see...

Okay, my baby's not online, so I think I'm going to sleep now.

PEACE!!! :D

No comments: