Monday, October 22, 2007

Mom + Gan-Gan = GOOD TIMES! :D

So Mom came into town this weekend!

And as a Birthday present to me -- even though she already sent me a card with a big-ass check in it -- she took Brian and me out to eat! :D

As a bonus, Mom picked up Gan-Gan on the way to our appartment, and the four of us had some Olive Garden!!! :D

Okay, first off, if you're a restaurant snob, you're gonna be all "Olive Garden", but I have to tell you... I bit into my first chunk of Chicken Parmagiana AND I WANTED TO CRY!!!

IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!

A week or 2 ago Brian & I ate some Chicken Parmagiana that was frozen and intended to be heated via oven, and we really enjoyed it!

But WHAT THEY SERVED AT OLIVE GARDEN...!!!

Brian had the "Tour of Italy", which is Chicken Parmagiana, Fettucini Alfredo and Lasagna!

I just orered the Chicken Parmagiana and Mom & Gan-Gan shared the Lasagna, and we all had more than we needed, hehe.

My friend, Sharla, also texted me during the meal, which was cool, lol.

Then when Brian and I got home, we watched us some of the "Criss Angel Mindfreak - Halloween Speacial" (2005) (which I had gotten from Netflix, and which SHOULD HAVE been included with the first season of MINDFREAK), then we watched us some THANK YOU FOR SMOKING, which was BRILIANT, but during which Brian fell asleep, lol.

Brian has to be at work ALARMING EARLY this moring, so he should have been asleep long before I put in THANK YOU FOR SMOKING, lol.

Btw: I LOVE that freakin' movie!!! Robert McKee talks about how we should create strong characters doing battle with each other...

But this movie is about a single strong character doing battle with lesser characters... BUT HE IS WRONG!!!

LMAO!!!

Seriously, the cat who wrote this is A GENIUS!!!

And the motherfucker who wrote the book it's based on IS A GOD!!!

Okay, so now I'm hanging out on the Net, hoping ti find My baby before she goes to work...

Not optimistic, but hopeful...

HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASIC DAY!!!

:D

No comments: