Saturday, October 27, 2007

CAT BOWLING!!!

Have I shared this Halloween Flash game with you?

CAT BOWLING!!!

It's BRILLIANT! My mom forwarded it to me, and I can't play enough of it!

The first time I played I scored, like, an 86! That's probably my best bowling score ever!

Well, up to that point...

I recently score, like 150 or so.

Hold on... Let's see how I do tonight...

Game 1: 95

I mean, that's not bad... But...

First frame I took out two, then picked up 7 more on the second pass.

Second fram, I'm a bit demoralized by the way the game's starting out, but it's okay. Just not stellar, as I kinda hoped. Stiil, I take out 6, the pick up 2 more.

Third frame... STRIKE!!!

Forth frame... STRIKE!!! Wah-hoo!!! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! :)

Fifth frame: 2 on the first throw, then I pick up 6 more. Not pretty, like the last 2 frames, but still quite respectable.

Sixth frame: GUTTERBALL! BOTH times! :( I'm not making it into the triple digits this game.

Seventh frame, I knock down 3, then pick up 1. ONE!!! :( SO not pretty. (However, those 4 points raise my score from 65 to 69... So I take some consolation in that.)

Eigth frame: 7, pickup 2.

Ninth frame: 7, pick up 1. I'm back into vaguely respectable territory now, but there's no way I'm getting that 100+ score I really want.

Last frame I take out 4 on the first go, then pick up 5. 95 is a decent score... Much better than I could do in real life!

Still...

I want that 100+...

Game 2...

Frame 1: 6/1=7
Frame 2: 2/5=14
Frame 3: 6/1=21
Frame 4: 4/5=30
Frame 5: 6/2=38 I can't pick up a spare TO SAVE MY LIFE! :(
Frame 6: 5/4=47
Frame 7: 0/7=54 A spare would have been REALLY USEFUL here...
Frame 8: 4/5=63
Frame 9: STRIKE!!!=81
Frame 10: 6/2=89

This, sadly, better reflects my actual real-life bowling abilities. If you take out the strike, that is. And put in a few more goose-eggs.

Game 3: 115!!!

I was gonna do a play-by-play, like with the first game, but as I set up the frames (like above) the music -- WHICH NEVER STOPS -- got annoying, so I closed the game page... THEN I REMEMBERED THAT THAT'S WHERE ALL THE INFO WAS!!! lol

But it started weak with the first frame, then I got a strike on the second frame, then a whole lot more weak up until the eigth frame...

...then on the eigth frame I got another strike!

Then on Frame 9 I got ANOTHER strike!!!

But then my usual weak sauce on the last frame.

Still... 115!!! Triple digits!!! :D

Um...

If you haven't figured it out yet, work is going well tonight, hehe. :) SO well that I'm bored.

Which is how I can spent my shift giving you play-by-plays of my Cat Bowling, hee-hee. ;P


You've GOT TO click on the link (above) and play it yourself! It is SOOOO fun!

I should probably get off the computer for a while, though. Starting to feel guilty, so I think I'm going to go create work for myself, hehe.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

(I know it's not Halloween yet, but since this is the weekend before, I'm sure many of you are in costume, partying as though it were Halloween.)

:D

No comments: