Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Superintendent God-Botherer

For all of you who were wondering -- and I realize there are MANY -- my WuName is "Superintendent God-Botherer".

My friend here at work told me about this Wu Tang Clan name generator online.

So I had to look it up and see what my name is.

He had a cool one, but someone else who did their name the same time that he did his got the name "Big Gay Mule", which is GENIUS!!! So I had to see what my WuName would be.

I like it. I like the ring of it, but I also enjoy the esoteric connotations. I like the thought of being some tiny being that pesters the Almighty. And this tiny being either possesses some degree of authority/responsibility, or merely IMAGINES he does. In fact, I think it's funnier if the tiny being created the title "superintendent" for himself, but uses it as his excuse to pester God!

No comments: