Saturday, July 22, 2006

Boo Creepy Foot Doctor

Boo creepy foot doctor.

Hurray beer!

Red Stripe commercials are THE BEST EVER!!! I wanna buy a dvd that's just ALL the Red Stripe commercials and they just play over and over on a loop, 24/7!!!

The first one I saw from this latest campaign (that doesn't look like it's spelled right) has this guy sitting at his kitchen table, hacking at his hair with a vaccuum hose, his hair is all uneven and horribly mangled.

Then he looks over and sees the little Red Stripe guy, who says "Boo hairstying vaccuum attatchments. Hurray beer!"... Or something like that.

GENIUS!!!

I mean, just look at those two sentences: "Boo hairstyling vaccuum attatchments." "Hurray beer!"

It's almost like 6 words strung randomly together... But when you create a mental image of these words IT'S BRILLIANT!!!

I wish I had a random-word-picking program, so I could try to write my own Red Stripe commercials! That would be a cool drinking game, too!

Boo title posting wu templates. Hurray beer!

Boo edit status blog settings. Hurray beer!

(I'm just looking at this web page and stringing words together. But it kinda works...)

Boo sign-out internet help dashboard. Hurray beer!

You could probably do it with song lyrics, too!!!

Boo my spirit sleeping somewhere cold. Hurray beer!

Okay, I'm going straight-up nonsensical now. ;P

Just wanted to check in and take up some of your time.

PEACE! :)

No comments: