Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Girls Won

Brian and I created a pirate a pirate group in SecondLife. I think I might have mentioned it. And my baby is one of the founding members.

And, all of us being pirate enthusiasts, we have all been talking about how cool PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST.

So then one day -- just out of the blue -- my baby tells me she's gonna see PIRATES before Brian and I do. I'm like "Why?" and she giggles and says "Just 'cause". (This woman COULD NOT be more adorable!!!)

So then the race was ON! Brian and I are looking around, trying to figure out how we can finesse what we laughingly call our budget, determined that the Boys would beat the Girls to the theater.

There were some close calls... I find out that she ALMOST went, but something got in the way. And I breath a secret sigh of relief... The Boys were still in the running!

But then the news came tongiht...

"Guess where I just got back from!"

Aaarrrrghhh! Scurvy women!

But that's okay, lol. I told Brian and his response was pretty much the same as mine: Really happy for her... But WE gotta see it soon too!

But HOW CUTE is that?!! I mean, how many grown up women do YOU know that would spark up some random, fun competition with you? And your brother?

And she digs pirates!

No comments: