Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back at Work

First day back, and first day on my new schedule.

My last day of freedom was groovy! Brian and I didn't have money to buy fireworks for the 4th this year, but that's okay... Our appartment complex is surrounded buy folks who have, apparently, PLENTY of money for fireworks. So we hung out on our porch and watched all the pretty explosions!

It was cool, too, because rain swept in while I was asleep and it made the sky all pretty and golden! The fireworks started as the sun was setting, so between God's lightshow and the man-made one we had some front-row seats to some SERIOUS PRETTY!!!

My computer died, though!!!

The one in my room. It was freezing up when it wasn't being used for some time, but then it started freezing up every 20 minutes or so, then it couldn't reboot without freezing up!!!

For the past 2 (3 now) days Brian has been valiantly trying to bring it back to live... But it doesn't look promising :(

I still have the one in the dining area and Brian's... But I really LIKED having the Net in my bedroom!

Blah.

Anyway, I guess I should stop pouting and turn my attention back to work.

Or...

I could pout some more and THEN turn my attention back to work...

Nah, I guess I'll go ahead and get back to work, and skip the pouting. I don't pout as sexy as some people I know...

Anyway... PEACE!

No comments: