Saturday, July 15, 2006

So I Woke Up To A Text Message...

My phone sometimes beeps at me, and when I look to see what it wants it tells me I have a text message from my daughter!

So this morning I hit the Snooze button for about 45 minutes, unable to wake myself up.

Then my phone beeps at me, in that particular way.

It's Tisha, and she says "Hey guess what??"

What?

"Im seeing pirates two again... Have you seen it yet??"

Friggin' NO!!!

That's not what I replied, lol! I told her that Brian and I are hoping to see it soon, maybe Sunday. Finances are kinda tight at the moment (which works out well, I think... After we get the budget to make our first feature next year, we'll have a GREAT story of struggle just before our Big Break happened... It'll play great in interviews ;D ) but I figured out how to finesse the budget so that (a) we VAN see the movie THIS WEEK and (b) we can buy the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE LEGENDS OF JACK SPARROW PS2 game!

In fact, I bought it yesterday morning on my way home from work!!! We own it!!! We've both played it!!!

:D

In addition to the first movie on dvd and the soundtrack, we now have the videogame to help us through this trying time of not having seen the sequel yet. we've got our Captain Jack fix ;)

No comments: