Saturday, January 05, 2008

What Color Do Hallucinations Taste Like?

I don't think I'm currently living in the real world, lol.

I've been in bed since this past Monday, getting up long enough to try to go to work Wednesday, but only making it for 2 and a half hours. I've been doing the hand test, checking my forehead with my hand to see if I have a fever, and my face is never hot enough that I think I do have one.

But I feel REALLY trippy at the moment!

I woke up this morning in straight-up pain, coughing and hacking as though my lungs had dissolved overnight, but now I'm just in this weird state, where reality seems to be behaving in a way other than what I expect it to.

I mean, I'm not talking to my deceased father or anything, but reality isn't acting entirely real at the moment.

I WANNA BE WELL AGAIN! :(

You hear that expression "At least you've got your health" and you SO take it for granted! But even if you have bills piling up that you can't pay, you really have a lot if your body's working correctly!

I keep a few music videos on my iPod, one of which is Pink's "U + Ur Hand" -- (1) because she's hot, (2) because it's a bad-ass, rockin' song, and (3) because it, for some reason, reminds me of my baby, who is the one that introduced the song to me -- and I swear the video kept changing tempos on me as I watched it. :( I can't possibly be in my right mind at the moment.

Or... Perhaps Reality isn't behaving correctly at the moment... Maybe Reality has a cold...

I guess that's equally possible...

Maybe...

Maybe I should return to bed and stop pestering you with my madness, lol.

LOVE TO MY GNOMEY GODDESS!!! :D

Peace!!! :)

No comments: