Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CLOVERFEILD ROCKS!!!

I finished the pages (all of them) that I hoped to finish yesterday.

So today has been a day of drinking and celebration. :)

I watched CLOVERFIELD online, and I CAN'T WAIT to see it on the Big Screen!!! :D

Know that I would prefer to see movies Opening Weekend, and to be able to pay for the tickets, and help influence the weekend box office grosses. But I'm not a rich man or a "man of means" and therefor, I must enjoy what I enjoy by any means I stumble across, lol.

But the point is that CLOVERFIELD is a WORK OF GENIUS!! :D

It's what I hoped the American GODZILLA would be!!!

It may be one of the GREATEST monster movies EVER MADE!!! :D

Okay.. I'm going to hang out in SecondLife for a while.

PEACE!!!

LOVE TO MY GNOMEY-GODDESS!!! xoxoxo

:D

No comments: