Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MY GNOMEY EMAILED ME!!! :D

Poor thing's been so busy with work and life that she hasn't been able to contact me lately. But she made a point to email me Tuesday and it MADE MY FRIGGIN' WEEK!!! MY MONTH!!! (She calls me "Beautiful"! hehe As in "Hey, Beautiful!" How hot is that!)

Sorry I haven't made and entry lately, but it's kind of been more of the same... I spent Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday trying to figure out what I was going to write before Tuesday.

Then, Monday morning, just before I was going to turn in for the night, inspiration struck and I churned out just over 7 pages!!! (I consider anything between 5 and 10 pages good, but if I turned in only 5 I would feel guilty.)

Also, my friend Lothar -- who is new to SecondLife -- has inspired me to want my own residential house. For years, the thought of a residential home in SL seemed kind of silly because once I log off, I cease to be until I log in again, during which time I'm unlikely to spend much time in my house.

However, lately I've been just sort of hanging out in SL again. PLUS, Lothar has this dream pad that made me want one, lol.

Besides, though I haven't been able to duplicate the success of writing a script in Thoreau's cabin by Walden Lake in SL, I'd like to try. (Come Monday night when I don't have any pages written yet, I always wish I could escape some place cool to do my writing. Maybe a groovy SL pad could be such a writing nook.) (Maybe... Worth a shot.)

Plus, besides hanging with my baby in SL, I'm never more happy than when I'm making something!

So you can expect picks in a week or two.

What else...?

OH!!! LOST RETURNS TOMORROW!!! :D My friend Tommy is throwing a Season premiere party! I already told him that I wasn't going to be able to make it, then my boss came in late tonight and told me I'm off tomorrow!!! So now I just have to wait for Tommy to wake up, get my text messages and emails, and get back to me, lol.

Worst Case Scenario: I'm off on the busiest day of my work week and finish building my SL hose, then watch the Season Premiere Friday or saturday, when it goes online, lol. ;P

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC Thursday!!! (And the rest of the week, too!!!)

PEACE!!! :D

No comments: