Saturday, September 22, 2007

You Want Me To Win The Lottery Tonight :D

My baby sent me THE SWEETEST email today!!! :D xoxoxo

I'm tellin' ya, SHE is THE ONE!!!

So here's what's gonna happen: I'm gonna win the lottery tonight, but I'm gonna wait until after I ACTUALLY HAVE the money in my bank account before I call her and tell her.

Then, over the phone, I'm booking a flight here for her for whenever she wants.

Then I'm going house-searching and I'm gonna find the closest house ('cause I ADORE North Austin) that's on the market and put down half whatever they're asking.

Then when she gets here I'll plan an amazing day of lunch at Carabo's or Spaghetti Warehouse, then a movie (I'll let her pick) then relaxing at the duck pond, then a surprise trip to a jewelry store in the Arboretum ('cause it's near the duck pond) where I'll have enough cash on hand for her to pick out ANY engagement ring she wants, then I'll propose to her on the spot, and we'll go for dinner afterward.

Sounds solid to me. :)

Although... if I don't win the lottery tonight, the plan will probably change a bit.

Then I continue working on my novel, and wait until I DO win the lottery.

Or sell the novel, it sells a million copies and Dreamworks buys the filmrights to it.

Something. We'll see how it plays out. I'm keeping fluid so I can go with the flow.

But I'm going with Plan A for now.

If, at 10:10 pm I discover I somehow don't win the lottery, then I'll revise.

But you want me to win...

How COOL of a blog entry would that be?!! :D

You SO want me to win!

Think of it this way: I win the lottery and become a millionaire, I PROMISE to live the most amazing life so that you ALWAYS have something cool and astounding to read! That's fair, right? ;)

(I'll even try to sneak in some of the dirty stuff Gnomey and I do when I'm pretty sure she's not keeping up with the blog, hehe!)

If -- on the off- chance -- I don't win the lottery tonight, I hope YOU do!!!

:D

No comments: