Sunday, September 16, 2007

Super Karate Monkey Death Car

I'm going to give you the first 2 paragraphs I originally wrote for this entry so that you'll know what is going on here, lol:

"I don't have much to say this morning so I, Ray Jay Edwards, am writing a blog entry and running it through a couple of translation programs, then having it translated back into English in hopes of creating an entertaining piece of reading.

"I got the idea off the TV show News Radio. Jimmy James writes an autobiography that sells poorly here in the States, but sells gang-busters in Japan, so he has it re-translated into English to see if it sells any better than the original release. The translation is HYSTERICAL, so I'm hoping I can produce similar results."

Now the rest, you'll have to make out yourself! :D


Do not have says today I thus tomorrow, will send out light Ray Eichelhaeher Edward, will write blog to record and the company he by the program 23 translations, then the translation will return to him becomes English to hope to observed value piece cause which persisted.

I have accepted the idea from the television apparatus publication RADIO INFORMATION. Jimmy James writes however sells extremely here in a condition autobiography, the group individual sale in Japan, therefore it leaves behind it by English zurueckuebersetzen, looked, if it sells regardless of how is just like the primitive release. Translation alienation, therefore I hope my approximate result product the canned food.

Otherwise, my day enough is notrmal. Any not mainly has not submitted report/ratio.

I am removen with this! Is the equally curious discovery! !

At first although, I need, can be smoke reduction...

Okey dokey I returns.

Thus, I have not this morning awaked, more haengen-ueber, because I last night contained. I am the tired dog which died and slightly request the real sleep.

Thus, I have struck the bag and tumble, alseep it is WER, DR. wathcing. That truly fashionable publication is! ! ! I have dug it!

Then, I have early needed the care.... Thus, I ran again.

Then I needed to care about and to complete WER, DR. myelf the pizza cake has been manufactured to the base attention raise, chowed and PSYCH and MOENCH my first plot!

I have accepted, your that explained some truly new publication is! I have the leisure quantity today before the work!

The work ventilates.

I adopted Bloodshots to us to form a front weekend short-circuiting, the sector can thus to outside his here 23 friends. In brief general pleasant answer. Above the movie misses as if does not have "certainly to form" in 48 hours "narrower supply". Is similar to us to look wants the customs duty by seeking knowledge.

Moreover is on September 27, if our soap hopes your approval, goes to here putty in yours eye...

No comments: