Wednesday, May 09, 2007

SPIDER-MAN 3 & 24: DAY 4!!!

I got to talk to Gnomey today!!! It was only for a second because stuff is still hectic for her, but she took time to fill me in and gimme some luvin', the sweety!!!

And last night Brian & I saw SPIDER-MAN 3.

I'm not gonna spoiler anything or even write any sort of review here, but it was an interesting movie. It didn't have NEAR the emotional power that the first or second film had, but it definitely had it's redeeming qualities. There was only one thing I wanted to happen in this movie, and it didn't, but I was warned before hand, so I was prepared, lol.

One generic joker said that X-MEN: LAST STAND was better, lol. I'm happy to report that is NOT the case. I will not watch X3 again, but I'll buy SPIDER-MAN 3 when it comes out on dvd. It wasn't horrible... It just wasn't as good as the first 2 movies lead us to expect from the franchise.

Can someone tell me what the hell was with all the singing and dancing?!! When did singing and dancing become a staple of the Spider-Man universe, lol?!! If you haven't seen the movie yet you'll know what I'm talking about when you do. If you have seen the movie, I'm sure you asked yourself that same question.

I also finished 24: SEASON 4!!!

Holy schnikies that was a good season!!!

But TOUGH!!! I can barely keep my eyes open to type this and I have to go to work tomorrow, but I already want to tear into Season 5 just to find out WTF!!!

CRAZINESS!!!

They're just really messing with Jack Bauer's world! It's insane!!! Those are some SADISTIC writers on that show, lol! And this is coming from a horror writer!!!

As I wait to see if maybe my baby comes online before she has to be at work, I'm torn between watching the dvd extras while I wait and just jumping to the next season.

If only ALL my problems were so intense, lol!

The production meeting with Tommy was REALLY constructive today! We found a new approach to some bothersome dialog! And he's recruited some eager crew members!!! We may be shooting sooner than we originally imagined, which is miraculous!

So that's cool!

Also, I got the go-ahead to adapt my favorite short scripts into prose short stories to post on my MySpace, so look for an announcement when the first one goes up. I'm particularly excited for people to be able to read the short-story version of the script we wrote last year, in particular. I think it's kind of charming, in an odd way, lol.

Okay, I think that covers my last 2 days off: SPIDER-MAN 3 w/Brian, love from Gnomey, half a season of 24 and short stories on the way.

Yup. That's it.

Hope your week is ASTOUNDINGLY GREAT!!! And I'll check in again soon... -ish, hehe.

;)

No comments: